Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello, World. I'm new.

Why, Hello, Writing and Reading World! I’m Charlotte, and I am new. Thank you for stopping by.

Last week, I was participating in an #askagent session on twitter, and it was so helpful. (And, can I just say, agents are so generous with their time do the #askagent sessions.) The question of how much web presence an aspiring author should have came up, and it was suggested that some agents like to see a blog and even some information about your work in progress/manuscript. (To be clear, just a little snippet of information about your manuscript and NOT YOUR MANUSCRIPT) This information gave me pause because I wasn’t ready.

So far I have been participating on twitter, but my presence on the interwebz is, well, not great. In an effort to participate more fully in this wonderful world of writers and readers, I am going to blog! My goal is to write about setting and achieving goals as well as my journey as an aspiring writer. You may also find the occasional post about my life as a librarian.
So welcome to the Charlotte A. Paige Project, and I am so glad you are here.

Next post: Getting Clear on What You Want!

No comments:

Post a Comment